Monday, October 21, 2013

Aiden's Spooky 6th Birthday

Over the weekend Aiden turned 6... I can't believe that I just said that! The last six years have flown by. How did my baby become a big boy?
 
When I first started planning his party he decided he was going to have a dragon party. Which changed into a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle party and then into a spooky themed party. Spooky themed party in October? Yes please!
 
Most of the decorations I was able to find at the dollar store and everything else was stuff that I already had.
 
 Aiden's Spooky Punch
 
 Mummy Cupcakes
I have seen these all over Pinterest and decided to make one. Aiden loved it and insisted that we keep it out until after Halloween

The Birthday boy opening presents.

 I found the eyes at the dollar store and just put them in a jar with food coloring and water.
I used my Silhouette to cut out these bats last minute and my awesome hubby helped me hang them up.

 

 

 This spider is another one of my dollar store finds
 
 
 


 

The party favors!
 
The party was a huge hit with Aiden and his guests. He was spoiled rotten and had a great time.
After the party Aiden asked if we could have a camp out in the living room. I love that he still wants to have family camp outs. We stayed up late playing with his new toys, eating snacks, and watching TV. We even got to sleep in a little bit! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment